Prince Harry and six other public figures face paying up to £34.5m to the publisher of the Daily Mail after a High Court judge imposed an exceptional order for legal costs over their failed privacy case. …
… Australian outlet news.com.au first reported that one of the reasons behind Harry and Meghan’s decision to return to Britain was that the Duchess had been offered a job in an upcoming project. …
Prince Harry’s visit this week was meant to be the dramatic moment when his wife Meghan appeared before the UK public for the first time in almost four years. …
The Duke of Sussex will begin a week of engagements having returned to the UK, starting with an event in London for the Invictus Games, his charity for injured military veterans. …
… The warm family messages come ahead of a visit to the UK by the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, who are expected to bring their two children, Archie, seven, and Lilibet, five. …
Prince Harry and six other public figures, including Sir Elton John and Liz Hurley, face paying up to £34.5m to the Daily Mail publisher after a High Court judge dismissed their unlawful information-gathering claims and imposed exceptional legal costs against them, with an initial £9.54m due by the following Friday.
Prince Harry and six other public figures, including Sir Elton John and Liz Hurley, face paying up to £34.5m to the Daily Mail publisher after a High Court judge dismissed their unlawful information-gathering claims and imposed exceptional legal costs against them, with an initial £9.54m due by the following Friday.
Sources close to the Sussexes have not denied reports that Meghan has been offered an acting role in the country ahead of their expected return to Britain before the end of August. The Duchess was best known for her part in the US legal drama Suits and recently made a cameo in the upcoming comedy Close Personal Friends.
Prime Minister Andy Burnham said security arrangements for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex on their return to the UK are a "private matter" to be decided by the Royal and VIP Executive Committee. The couple intends to relocate to a private, non-royal residence outside London later this month.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex intend to move from California to a private, non-royal residence outside of London later this month, with their children to attend a British school in September. There are no current plans for either to resume roles as working Royals.
Earl Spencer is releasing Swan Song: Diana, My Sister, a book telling his sister Princess Diana's life story from his perspective. He said he wrote it to speak on her behalf and correct misconceptions about her, nearly 30 years after her death in 1997.
Meghan appeared as a guest judge on MasterChef Australia, where Prince Harry surprised her with a video call during filming. The couple visited Australia in April in a private capacity to attend charitable causes and money-making events.
Prince Harry's visit to promote the Invictus Games was marred by a court defeat against Associated Newspapers and miscommunications between his team and Buckingham Palace, with Meghan making no public appearances and the family's messaging strategy appearing to backfire.
Prince Harry and six others, including Baroness Doreen Lawrence, lost a High Court privacy case against Associated Newspapers, publisher of the Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday. The judge ruled the claimants failed to prove allegations of unlawful information gathering.
The Duke of Sussex returned to the UK for a week of Invictus Games engagements in London and Birmingham, coinciding with a court verdict on Tuesday in a case he brought against Associated Newspapers over unlawful information gathering. He is attending events alone, as his wife Meghan and children are not in London due to security concerns.
The Prince of Wales marked his 44th birthday and Father's Day with a family photo shared by the Royal Family, showing him in Welsh Guards uniform with his daughter Princess Charlotte. The Princess of Wales and their three children captioned the image with birthday wishes, while the King also shared birthday greetings through the official Royal Family Instagram account.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have been offered accommodation on a royal estate for their visit to the UK next month with their children Archie and Lilibet, marking their first trip to the country in four years, though they have not yet responded to the invitation.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are expected to bring their two children, Archie (seven) and Lilibet (five), to the UK in July, marking their first family visit in four years. It remains unclear what security arrangements will be in place or whether King Charles will meet his grandchildren.
Prince George will begin attending Eton College in September at age 13, following the path of his father the Prince of Wales. The historic private school in Berkshire has educated 20 British prime ministers and charges around £63,000 annually in fees.
The New York Knicks defeated the San Antonio Spurs 94-90 in the fifth game of the best-of-seven NBA Finals series to clinch the championship for the first time in over 50 years, sparking celebrations across New York City.